Remember, remember the 4th of November!
Who needs fireworks when you can join us for the big launch of Phase 1B?
Hear from the experts, talk to the team, take a tour of the site and most importantly, reserve your plot!
On Saturday 4th November, you are invited to join TV presenter and architectural designer Charlie Luxton, industry experts and the Graven Hill team to our big reveal of the next phase of plots. This lively and informative event has been planned to arm prospective self-builders with a wealth of advice and information so they can make an informed choice.
Phase 1B will comprise 88 Golden Bricks, four Pocket Plots and 26 Tailored Finish homes.
All plots are located close to the woodland hill and are joined to Phase 1A by a tree-lined swale park.
The plots will be released in tranches, the first group released on November 4th consists of detached Golden Brick and Pocket Plots.
Prices and details about the plots will be announced at the launch event with regular updates appearing on our website.
Three sessions will run throughout the day, and places are only available by pre-booking:
On the day you will hear about the unique Graven Hill Village development and get access to details of the plots in this release before picking your perfect combination of activities :
- Reserve your plot with one of our friendly sales team who will offer guidance on picking the right space for your dream home.
- Get to see behind the scenes as work progresses on site by joining a minibus trip, guided by Graven Hill's Head of Health and Safety and packed with insider facts and details about the future development.
- Boost your self-build know-how with interactive taster sessions from experts who can help you maximise the benefits of building your own home.
- Discuss your own unique ideas with different custom-build home providers to get a sense of the different routes available to self-build.
- Sit down for a complimentary design consultation with an architectural designer who can give expert advice on making your ideas a reality.
- Learn about the money and energy saving potential of green building techniques so you can help save the environment and your heating bills!
- Get to grips with custom and self-build finance options to demystify the different products available and how they differ from standard mortgages. It's much simpler than a lot of people think!
Don't miss out! Book now and reserve your space on the sessions you want to see.