Areas of Graven Hill
The design characters across the Graven Hill site shape the style parameters and pallet of materials that can be used to build houses in each street. They also define the use and management of the community spaces across the site.
- Gateway Park - large wetland habitat beside main site entrance
- Village Centre - socio-economic hub at the heart of the site
- Tree-lined Boulevard - central leafy thoroughfare
- Community Streets - residential areas offering maximum design freedom
- Urban Lanes - mews-like residential areas offering maximum design freedom
- Rural Lanes - single aspect streets that face onto the rural landscape
- Circular Railway - east-west heritage route incorporating the disused railway line
- Swale Parks - linear wetland habitats forming 'green corridors' within the development
- Meadows - field habitats containing a selection of retained heritage features
- Allotments - co-managed amenity space offering opportunities for community uses
- Woods - established woodland habitats incorporating recreational routes and play areas.
Please click on a thumbnail below to see a larger image.